The QuickZyme Human MMP-14 Activity Assay enables you to specifically measure active human MMP-14. It can be used for the measurement of MMP-14 activity in various biological samples, such as cultured cells and tissue homogenates.
This 96-well plate format assay is based on the QuickZyme technology, using a modified pro-enzyme as a substrate, which upon activation is able to release color from a chromogenic peptide substrate. This amplification step provides a unique assay sensitivity.
- Measures endogenous active MMP-14 / MT1-MMP (naturally occurring) in complex biological samples.
- Samples: cell extracts, tissue homogenates, tissue extracts.
- Range: 0.1 to 16 ng/ml
- Sensitivity: 0.5 ng/ml (2 h incubation with detection reagent); 0.1 ng/ml (5 h incubation with detection reagent).
- Ease-of-use: Equivalent to ELISA.
Enzyme activity immunoassay
- cell extracts, tissue homogenates, tissue extracts
- 0.5 ng/ml (2 h incubation)
- 0.1 ng/ml (5 h incubation)
Typical data with 2 hours incubation. The shown data curve is provided for demonstration only.
Unopened kit: Store at -20°C, except for the standard, this vial should be stored at -70°C. Do not use kit, or individual kit components past kit expiration date.
Opened kit / reconstituted reagents: Please refer to kit manual.
Matrix metalloproteinase-14, MMP14, MMP-X1, Membrane-type matrix metalloproteinase 1, MT-MMP 1, MTMMP1, Membrane-type-1 matrix metalloproteinase, MT1-MMP, MT1MMP
Ilex Life Sciences LLC is an official distributor of QuickZyme Biosciences.