PNGase F Recombinant (cloned from Elizabethkingia miricola) expressed in E. coli.
Peptide N-glycosidase F (PNGase F) is an endoglycosidase that removes N-linked glycans from glycoproteins. It is used in the quality control of biotechnological products such as monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and glycosylated proteins.
- Antibody deglycosylation
- Amino acids sequence determination
- X-Ray crystallography
- MOLDI-TOF or other mass spectrometry
- Animal-derived component free.
- Pharmacopoeia certified formulation ingredient.
- Manufactured under cGMP standards in ISO 9001:2015 certified facilities.
- Extensive product characterization and documentation.
Characteristics & Specifications
|Molecular Weight||36 kDa|
|Country of Origin||India|
- +2°C/+8°C up to 12 months
- -20°C up to 24 months
This product is intended for laboratory research and biomanufacturing use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. This product may not be used as a pharmaceutical or veterinary drug, agricultural product, or food additive.
Elizabethkingia miricola (Chryseobacterium miricola) Peptide-N(4)-(N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminyl)asparagine amidase F, PNGase F enzyme, PNGaseF, Glycopeptide N-glycosidase, N-glycanase, N-Glycosidase F, Peptide N-glycosidase, EC:188.8.131.52
Ilex Life Sciences LLC is an authorized distributor of Provis Biolabs pvt Ltd.