Lyophilized Atelocollagen Ultrapure (Cat. No. PRO-2003) is characterized by rich and ultra dialysis-purified Type I collagen content in a regular fibril-like configuration that retains its superior functionality and structural properties. PRO-2003 is extracted from porcine tendon tissue sourced from strictly controlled herds, complying with all EU regulations. The proprietary pepsin enzyme-based extraction removes telopeptides at the nonhelical N and C termini, resulting in a triple helix configuration that exhibits reduced immunogenicity.
Extracted and dialyzed Atelocollagen Ultrapure is biocompatible and biodegradable and thus suitable for a wide range of research applications. PRO-2003 is ideal for:
- Bioink for 3D bioprinting
- In vitro cell cultures
- Cell functional assays
- In vitro/in vivo research applications:
- wound healing
- tissue regeneration
- drug delivery
Figure 1. Molecular weight distribution by SDS-PAGE: Figure shows highly purified atelocollagen product, both in lyophilized form (A) and in solution (B), without the presence of other protein impurities or extraction by-products.
|Manufacturer||Promed Bioscience Ltd.|
|CAS Registry No.||9007-34-5|
||> 97% (by SDS/Western blotting)|
Country of Animal Origin
|Amino Acid Analysis||Typical/characteristic profile|
|Electrophoretic Pattern||Characteristic pattern, visible α, β, γ bands|
|Sterility/Microbiological testing||Pass (0 cfu/g)|
|Heavy Metals Analysis||< 1 ppm|
|Sterilization Method||Produced under strict aseptic conditions|
|Cell Attachment Assay||Pass|
|Cell Toxicity Assay||Pass|
- PRO-2003 may be reconstituted to a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 mg/ml when used as a coating agent and as chemoattractant.
- For the production of collagen gels, a concentration of 3.0 mg/ml may be used (slow gelation assays - cells will sink to the bottom of the gel).
- To reconstitute, add 0.1M acetic acid or 0.01M HCl to the vial and let it stand without stirring. Warming to 25˚C may be necessary for lyophilized atelocollagen to dissolve completely (clear solution).
Product ships at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the product at the temperature recommended below:
- Long term: storage of lyophilized product at -20°C is recommended, with a storage life of 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Short term: storage of reconstituted product at 2-8°C is recommended, for up to 6 months from the date of reconstitution.
This product is intended for Laboratory Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. This product may not be used as a pharmaceutical or veterinary drug, agricultural product, cosmetic, supplement, or food additive.
Type 1 Collagen, Type I Collagen, Collagen-1
Atelocollagen, Porcine Type I, Enzymatic Extraction, Lyophilized
- Telocollagen, Porcine Type I, Acidic Extraction, Lyophilized
- Attachment Factors
Assays for Collagen Analysis
- 3-D Life Biomimetic Hydrogels
- Ossiform P3D Scaffolds: bone-like 3D cell culture systems
Ilex Life Sciences LLC is an authorized distributor of Promed Biosciences Ltd products.