3-D Life Thioglycerol (CAS-No. 96-27-5) can be covalently coupled with its thiol group to SH-reactive groups of Dextran or PVA polymers to modify 3-D Life Hydrogels. For more information and instructions, please consult the 3-D Life Hydrogels User Guide.
3-D Life Thioglycerol is used as a negative control in place of peptides to modify 3-D Life Hydrogels. If comparative studies at different peptide concentrations are to be made, a corresponding amount of the cell neutral Thioglycerol should be added to ensure equal gel strengths between gels (see Table 4 and 5 in the User Guide).
Allows modification of e.g. 9 ml 3-D Life Hydrogel with 0.4 mmol/L thioglycerol.
Concentration of reactive groups
- Product Datasheet: Thioglycerol
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS): Thioglycerol
- 3-D Life Hydrogel User Guide
- 3-D Life Biomimetic Hydrogels Page
- 3-D Life Hydrogels User Applications
- 3-D Life Hydrogels Product References
Ilex Life Sciences LLC is an authorized distributor of Cellendes GmbH products.